BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年10月27日星期三

27-10-2010

ACTUALLY
i hate waiting!!
but i'm always keep waiting for you..
so stupid..
right?
i know u always think so..
don't have time limit..
just keep waiting..
waiting
waiting
waiting
is it i'm do a right decision on this happen?
erm..
i think is my problem let you keep let me waiting
is me not important in your heart
or can say..
i'm never live inside your heart..
i'm stay what the place in your mind and heart?
you choose to keep silent..
i think..
in your heart i'm just a good friend..
you just scare to hurt me so keep silent on the question..
i can understand..
you no need say anymore..
i'm just a normal friend in your world..
have me or don't have me
also didn't have any different
i know =)
no need to care about this..
i also will lost you on a day..
your final decision will always not me =)


0 评论: