BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年9月13日星期一

13-09-2010

I'm stay at JB now><
suddenly i feel i'm stay near with you..
you will always call mi 38 when you free~~
actually what are u thinking about?
i'm just your sister or what?
you treat me so good~
i say i want watch the resident evil with you..
your friend also have date you watch together~~
but you reject them><
in that moment..
u touch my heart..
but in your heart..
what i'll be??
on other guy..
what i'll be in his heart too??
i don't know..
who am i?
am i live in your heart right now?
i don't know what i think~
i know we are impossible..
but i can't control myself stay beside of you..
i'm very stupid..
right?
do you think too??
just now i have read something..
暧昧是,明白人生有太多的无奈,现实有太多的限制。你知道没有可能,但又舍不得放手。
暧昧是,你很想多走一步,但又怕会吓怕了他。你会很小心流露自己的感情。
暧昧是,两个人没有承诺过什么。但虽然如此,你愿意付出的,比有承诺的情侣更多。
没有责任,但你却很渴望去承担,不问回报。
我们暧昧,我们却不属于对方。
is a meaningful paragraph..
i miss you very much..
have you miss me too??


0 评论: