BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年9月18日星期六

18-09-.2010

moody again...
please
leave me alone
even though i'm hate the lonely feel..
may i cry?
i just know i'm really moody...
do you have heard some sound?
how you broke my heart?
i want cry..
where my tears gone??
where the real me gone??
i lost myself..
may i hide in a place..
a place just got me...
and you will missing in my world..


MR.Chong Teck Hing
i miss you so much ><
i'm deep moody now..
when i can see you??
i want borrow your shoulder..
you promise want bring me go watch movie
promise me want bring me go pasar malam
promise me u will send a birthday gift to me a~
don't want be a lier!!




2 评论:

♥LII 说...

WAH...
write till so clear meh?
full name worr..

MikO 说...

hamdan ><he not will see my blog geh..fong sam..hahaha...