BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年8月31日星期二

31-08-2010

today really unhappy..
my shit brother don know wat he do in my lap top..
my lap top so lag!!
and oso don noe y cant type chinese~
tis is the 1st time i type english on my blog~
i think will make some mistake ba..
pls don wan laugh about tis==
SERIOUSLY
don know wat happen on mi~
i feel very no mood~
because something he say?
broken my heart..
but i wont cry
tis is the truth is the real ..
END already
i know what i want now
thanks for Mr.Chong Teck Hing
thanks you just now bring me go out yam cha~
you will listen what i'm happen and give me the suggestion in every time i'm emo><
before go out with you~
i really unhappy
don know why i'm suddenly feel the big stress
and i also don know where the stress come from==
i just know i need to talk to someone for reduce my stress
thanks for u every time use your free time to accompany me when i'm unhappy~
i hear u say ur mum and your boss very like me~
i'm so shy~~
hahaha~
i know i'm a good girl~
remember bring me go back eating with your family a~
if not~
your mum will ask you again about why you don wan bring mi eat with them~
wakaka~~
i will earn a delicious dinner XD
i joke with you~
your family and your boss also very like me..
right??
then u kao mi ba~
i will thinking about you de><
haha~
i know you feel very hard in your life and your work now~
you must have the confidence to do it be best~
i believe u can do it!!
i will always support u~
if you feel very disappointed on your life~
just call me ba~
haha~
we go out yam cha again><
pls intro good man to me!!
i need someone accompany me to celebrate my 18 years old birthday!!
i don wan celebrate alone T.T
or you wan celebrate to me??
gor~~~
don forget my birthday gift><
you don wan i call u gor~
but i also will call u de~
don worry^^
even thought i know u never see my blog~
but i also wan to wish you good luck in your work~
also need always miss mi><
hehe~
forget to say something~
yesterday i'm know a new friend o@@
is call ZHI YU
is a funny friends~
also thanks for him make me so happy in yesterday!!
FINALLY
god bless me in the building material exam!!
PLEASE!!!







0 评论: